History of the missionary church located in east Jordan, mi
This slide show/video was created to celebrate 45 years since the building of our church on 7824 Rogers Rd. The original church, located on Garfield St., was built between 1889 and 1891. Many souls have passed through both churches over the years with lives impacted for all eternity. We Praise God for the way He has used the Lighthouse Missionary Church to share His love throughout the community and pray that He continues to reach the lost here in East Jordan and beyond.
Check out the scanned documents that were left for us in the Time Capsule!